Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers 2023 Summer Slider Competition
Championship First Place Prize!
$500 AMEX gift card and Gold Canyon Meat Box!
Each Contestant Receives an Event T-Shirt and $25 Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers Gift Card at the check-in!
Do you have what it takes to compete in the Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers 2023 Summer Slider Competition? This competition isn’t for the faint of heart – or gut. On Saturday, June 17th, all Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers locations are hosting an amateur only slider eating competition!
The first round of the 2023 Summer Slider Eating Contest will take place on Saturday, June 17 at 3:00 pm at all Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers locations. Each contestant will be given 30 sliders and the first one to finish all 30 in under 10 minutes is the winner who will move on to the Championship at the Scottsdale 4th of July Celebration at Westworld!
Limit of 10 contestants per location.
Thank you to our Sponsors & Partners!
Arizona Diamondbacks, Arizona Coyotes, Coca-Cola, Scottsdale 4th of July Celebration & Gold Canyon!
1st Place: $500 AMEX gift card and Gold Canyon Meat Box!
2nd Place: Gold Canyon Meat Box and $50 CBCB Gift Card
3rd Place: CB&CB Gift Box (hat, shirt, burger seasoning, CB&CB swag and $25 CBCB gift card
- Entries will be limited to the first 10 non-professional eating contestants registered at each Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers location. Entry fee is non-refundable.
- No Professional eaters allowed to participate
- Contestants may only sign up at 1 location.
- Contestants must be at lest 18 years of age.
- All contestants must be checked in and waiver signed at their respective Cold Beers & Cheeseburger location by 2:30pm on Saturday, June 17, 2023. Contest Begins at 3pm.
- The object is to eat as many cheeseburger sliders with water as the only beverage. Water will be provided to all contestants.
- Each contestant will be given 30 cheeseburger sliders to start, and the allotted time is 10 min. Whoever finishes their sliders fastest, will determine the first, second, and third place finisher.
- Dunking in au jus and/or crunching the slider is allowed.
- Separating the burger from the bun to eat them individually is allowed.
- Must eat everything on the cheeseburger slider, including bun, cheese, meat patty, and caramelized onions. No Substitutions.
- Contestants must not touch any cheeseburger slider until the starting signal.
- Winner will be determined by whomever has eaten the most cheeseburger sliders the fastest within the allotted time.
- The judges will determine the winner of the contest, not the participants, and the judges’ decision will be final.
- Any contestant caught breaking any of the above rules will be disqualified.